Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Starting over with a finished product

Once upon a time, a woman wrote a story. She planned on it being read by her parents, maybe her relatives, and maybe a handful of friends. There was never a second book that went along with it, and there was certainly not a business in her mind.

Then there were two books, and then three, and then a fourth in the works, and possible a novella, and the business grew.

Where is this all leading? My newest, biggest project (you know, other than writing two more books which I hope to have published this year) : the re-release of the Land of Kaldalangra series! The books will be a different size (I've come to find I love 5 by 8's a lot more than 6 by 9's) and will have cohesive covers. I'm also battling with adding a few scene's to The Lady of Steinbrekka to fill in a few plot holes.

I'm very excited about this, and I think you guys are going to love the result, except for my father who probably won't talk to me for changing the cover of The Lady of Steinbrekka. Just kidding, he has to talk to me, he's my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment